Our client is a multidiscipline construction and engineering business specialising in structural works packages with dedicated business units in Fabrication, Fire Protection, Demolition and Dismantling, Concrete Cutting and Controlled Demolition, Waste Management and Post-tensioning.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a large project in Euston, to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate for us:
- Structural Steel / Architectural Metal experience
- Engineering background
- Degree Qualified preferably (not essential)
- An understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
On offer is a highly motivational salary plus benefits. Negotiable.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS email@example.com