Project Management Team
Canada, (Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary)
$115,000 - $200,000 per annum
Car, Bonus, Pension, Share Options, Relocation, Visa (5 year+) & Family Benefits
ICDS have been retained (again) by a multi $3bn+ turnover international building and civil engineering contractor, to recruit project management team(s) for the design and construction of variousbuilding and infrastructure projects across Canada, including:
- Major Projects (High Rise, Hospital, Airport, Mission Critical developments).
- Industrial, Commercial, & Institutional projects to $1.5bn+.
- Civil Engineering (Highway, Rail, Subway, Water, Power & other critical Infrastructure).
- The following positions are available for candidates with min 3 years’ experience in their field coupled with proven track record with main contractors and large specialist sub-contractors:
- Project Manager | Project Director
- Superintendent (Site Manager)| Construction Manager
- Quantity Surveyor | Cost Manager | Estimator
- Commercial Manager | Senior QS
- Site Engineer | Civil Engineer | Field Engineer
- Design Manager | Structural Design | BIM | CAD
- All visa, relocation, initial accommodation & car costs covered by the client.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200