Our client in Sweden has an exciting opportunity for a Planner to join their team on a large Infrastructure project in Stockholm, this is a permanent role offering a relocation package.
What you'll be doing
- Planning and programming civil engineering works at Tender and Construction stage.
- Monitoring progress during construction, re-programming if required.
- Preparation of submission documents.
- Preparation of compensation event programmes and narrative.
- Presentation/dissemination of planning/programming philosophy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and or develop from tender programme, well-engineered contract programmes, which contribute to successful project outcome in terms of time and cost.
- Prepare monitoring systems and monitor contract progress.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for submission with monthly report and present at monthly progress meetings with Client.
- Prepare compensation event programmes and narratives, which facilitate successful compensation event resolution
- Adherence to appropriate policies and procedures
- Update Stage programme on a weekly basis to give programme visibility to construction team.
- Ad hoc duties as job requires
- Prepare well-engineered programmes, which add to the tender chances of success.
- Assess tender temporary works requirements and value engineering solutions.
- Assess tender major quantities and assess errors/discrepancies.
- Present programme philosophy and tender strategy advantages to client at interview/presentation
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE