Lean Construction Executive
$Neg + Package
Required for Tier 1 infrastructure contractor in with turnover in excess of $3bn who undertake heavy civils, bridge, nuclear, wastewater projects nationally.
• Lead change management and drive the deployment of Lean thinking and a Lean-based Management System within the organization.
• Lead the development of Lean Methodology and Principles to be adopted at .
• Develop the implementation strategy and plans utilizing all the resources as required from .
• Select, interface, direct, coordinate with any third-party consultants as required to embed the new practices and mind-sets.
• Lead the identification, quantification and corresponding delivery of process improvement projects through the application of Six Sigma and Lean methodology.
• Map the project value stream of Nuclear and provide a high-level view of the organization’s critical processes and quality gates to stakeholders. Identify weaknesses that need to be addressed.
• Work with project teams to prioritize and resolve construction execution bottlenecks within the organization and supply chain.
• Secure the appropriate business approvals and sponsorships for allocated improvement projects.
• Create and Deliver appropriate training and provide mentoring and support in Root Cause Analysis, 5S, and Kaizen, while being a role model in all these areas.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Relevant degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
• Possess job related experience for a minimum of 10 years.
• Six Sigma (Black Belt) training / certification or equivalent experience required.
• Ideally experienced in construction and in industrial settings such as transit systems, road building, structures, nuclear, automotive, oil and gas etc.
• Excellent communication, presentation, conflict resolution and facilitation skills are required along with a strong attention to detail
• Must have experience in Organizational Design and quality management system design
• Candidate must be innovative when designing improvements to workflow and be able to influence without formal authority
• Continuously perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects, organize and follow through consistently and work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Exemplary analytical skills
• Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational levers to save cost
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.