Land Surveyors – Australia
Our client is a dynamic and progressive surveying firm, based in Melbourne with an impressive portfolio of work, across commercial, infrastructure and land development projects.
They have a highly skilled team producing high quality results. The team is well trained, mentored and supported.
They have ambitious growth plans and as such have a number of openings for Land Surveyors.
- Construction Set-out
- GPS and Total Station
- Data Management and machine guidance
- Construction / Infrastructure experience - road, rail, pipelines, commercial buildings / high rise
- Client Management
- Comfortable working autonomously or part of a team
- Attention to detail and adherence to company policy and procedures
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Trimble field software (preferred) - training provided
- Terramodel (preferred) - training provided. Proficient users of AutoCAD Civil 3D / 12D / TBC also welcome
- Machine Control Exposure
Projects generally are around the Melbourne and Victoria areas.
On offer is a competitive salary + bonuses + Company car / phone/ laptop etc.
To register you interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS