Required to join one of Ireland's leading Ground Improvement Contractors for projects throughout Ireland.
- Volumetric measurement, Land Surveying
- Overseeing Earthworks
- Site Surveying
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly on site
- Assisting the procurement department
- Assisting the commercial department.
- Tracking site records
- Completing labour and plant returns
- General site civil engineering daily tasks
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must have knowledge of setting out equipment including GPS, site engineer level, total station
- Experience in earthworks (preferred)
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200