Head of Cost Control - Commercial Manager in Copenhagen
Our client are a Tier 1 European main contracting JV who are undertaking a massive project about revolutionising public transport in Copenhagen. They are delivering construction of another integrated part of Copenhagen’s metro system which will link the southern harbour district with its new urban development areas.
They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Commercial Manager, based in Copenhagen or willing to relocate.
The ideal candidate has to meet the following requirements:
• Min. 10 years of experience on similar positions
• Managing a team of 3 employees
• Reporting to the commercial director
• Establish and maintain structure of cost control and reporting
• Managing the costing of the project through the in-house software Pegase
• Define and review/update budget with cost owners
• Monthly update of budget and forecast
• Analysis of physical construction progress and associated cost
• Analysis of deviations (actual vs. planned)
• Analysis cost and quantities accounting, cost coding, accruals, fixed assets and store valuation
• Support variation orders validation and other cost/income mitigation measures
• Assist management with monthly analysis/reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world biggest high profile Civil Engineering projects.
The salary is negotiable + excellent benefits
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS