Limerick & Cork
Required for leading civil engineering contractors in Cork and Limerick.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
The Quantity Surveyor / Estimator is required to work within a highly-motivated team, delivering both Design & Build and Traditional bids covering a range of civil disciplines including highways, energy, waste water, water and waste management, industrial and commercial projects.
The Successful Candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative, but proactively with a team to produce detailed and competitive tender submissions.
The Estimator must have prior experience pricing projects from €0.5M up to €50M, with a min. of 5 years’ experience.
• Responsible for the preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
• Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
• Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report. Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly.
• Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received.
• Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
• Attend, both internal and external tender review meetings with the procurement team.
• Liaise with Design Consultants to obtain design information and review value engineering proposals/construction processes.
• Prepare post tender valuation of submission to the construction team.
• File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure.
• Attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
• Review production analysis and update.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.