Our Client is one of West Africa’s leading civil engineering and construction main contractors. With over 50 years’ experience they specialise within the civil, mining, residential and commercial sectors.
Following the success of winning a new mining project in Burkina Faso, they have an urgent requirement for a Earthworks Foreman.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Earthworks Supervision experience
- Mining and/or civil engineering project experience
- Strong knowledge of the relevant plant/equipment
- Experience of working for main contractors or sub-contractors
- Good organisational and management skills
- Previous overseas experience is advantageous
On offer is a highly competitive tax free salary + accommodation + food + living allowance + vehicle/driver + medical insurances
You will work on a rotation basis (12 & 2)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a safe tax free country with market leading main contractor.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS