Civils Quantity Surveyor
Co. Limerick (site/hybrid options)
€55-85k + Attractive package
Required for Top contractor in Ireland, join their commercial team and assist on a Civils project in Limerick.
Great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career and work with a company that strives to incorporate new design, new technologies and new standards, while earning a lucrative salary with benefits included.
- Liaise with customers and project managers
- Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary
- Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions
- Produce and maintain up to date procurement schedules
- Compile and issue invitations to tender, analyse subcontractor quotations and make recommendations for placement of orders
- Compile subcontract orders for approval
- Visit site to measure and value works completed
- Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process payments
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance
- Work closely with contract and site management staff to support the smooth running of the office and the site, carrying out other duties as required
- Other commercial matters as required
What you need
- Hold Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 5+ Year’s Civils experience
Search & contact Matthew Walsh on LinkedIn, email email@example.com, or call 087-145-5517 for more details.