Civil Engineer (Contract)
Required for a 4-month contract in Limerick. Civil Engineers with 2+ years’ experience for a fixed term contract in Co Limerick.
The Engineer will assist the civil and construction team on site.
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Resolving technical problems at all levels.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan.
- The production of survey information and red – lined drawings for the completion of the As-built records.
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan.
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitable checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ defined requirements.
- Ensure the site diary is accurately maintained noting against each record the date, location and serial number of equipment used.
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship.
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Close liaison with the Site Foreman and Works Managers.
- Ensure that only the latest issue drawings and documents are being used.
- Ensure all materials on site are suitable, stored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations current working practice, contract specification or project requirements.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation, progress reports and cost control.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Minimum 2 years’ post grad setting out experience essential
- Competent in the use of GPS, total station, dual grading lasers and dumpy levels
- Experience working on construction projects – Preferably road construction and concrete structures Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Minimum Degree qualified Civil Engineer
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200