Building Manager (Facilities)
€45-55k + Bonus + Pension
Building Manager required for one of the largest private commercial property development organisations in Ireland, with a number of prestigious and iconic buildings in their property portfolio.
- Co-ordination and preparation of daily reports to the Property Management team.
- Daily on the ground checks of all hard and soft services - M&E, reception, security, cleaning, landscaping, waste management, plant rooms, risers (occupier floors), cleaning checks, roof cleans, rwp cleans per PPM
- First point of contact for all external contractors & visitors
- Day to day PPM (micro) planner, scheduling and retrieval of maintenance/ad hoc reports e.g. legionella, fire extinguisher reports
- Technical abilities and understanding of BMS, LMS systems.
- Life safety systems, detailed understanding and experienced in the operation and maintenance of Fire alarms, sprinklers, AOVs etc. Tempar daily reports, utility reports, bell test report,
- Review RAMS submitted by contractors/occupiers, escalate to Facilities Manager with BM comments.
- Health and Safety, ensure daily walks and audits (CAYGO system) are completed, identify hazards, manage, report and implement in an efficient and timely manner. Risk Assessments - updating RA.
- Front facing representative, develop strong relationships and communicate with occupiers/visitors/contractors in a professional and courtesy manner.
- Escalate any potential issues in a timely manner with Property Management team.
- Create efficiencies/opportunities on all operations of plant equipment e.g. BMS schedules as approved by FM/DPM
- Implement sustainability initiatives set out by Property Management team.
- Organise Fire evacuation drills with occupiers and the building management team
- Prioritisation skills and create manageable workflows - assistance from the Building Supervisor
5 years minimum experience as a Building Manager or in a similar role.
Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and building codes.
Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to adapt and manage emergency situations and stressful environment.
Technically abilities and understanding of BMS, LMS systems.
To register your interest please contact John.email@example.com or call 016321200