The Bid Writer will lead storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Compilation of PQQ Documents.
- Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
- Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering as jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (e.g.
H&S, Quality etc.)
- Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager’s absence
- Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
- Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
- Review, track and respond to OJEU Notices.
- Compilation of presentations.
- Answer technical questions. These will relate to civils, rail, sea and coastal defence, nuclear and pipeline bids.
- Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
- Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
- Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
- Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
- Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
- Each month analyse projects coming to a close. Send template project profiles to the project managers and email the Project Manager to get the Client to complete a satisfaction survey.
- Set up a drive for these surveys on internal drives.
- Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS
- Experience of coordinating and updating a
knowledgebase system is essential.
- Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle from tracking of
OJEU notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.