Bid Writer (Civil)
€Neg + Package
Our client is a top-tier building contactor who underake large civil projects from €10-100m.
They now have a requirement for a Bid Writer with 5+ years' construction experience to join the tendering team based in south Dublin to assist in drafting the proposals / bids.
• Enhance the quality of bids with clear, accessible written and visual content
• Writing bespoke answers to customer questions
• To communicate effectively and influence
• Review and critique specialist authors’ responses
• Ensuring the writing structure and words used in the proposal persuasively conveys the offer to the customer
• Manage a varied workload with multiple deadlines
• Understand and include customer-focused sales messages and share with bid authors.
Specific Requirements/Essential Criteria
• Experience in facilitating answer plan sessions, win theme workshops and managing the review process
• Experience in writing and editing bid submissions into compelling and persuasive responses
• Excellent resource planning skills
• Experience in using Microsoft Office
• Use of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification,Foundation in Proposal Management (APMP)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader and become a key player within the department.
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call 01 632 1200 for more.