Our client are currently recruiting for a BID Manager to be based in Dublin.
3 years + in a bid writer/Coordinator position
Previous working in the construction experience
• Plan the strategy to complete the proposed bids/tenders
• Coordinate any assistance required from Directors & Associate Directors for sections such as relevant experience / team / programme / technical questions etc. and compile this information together into a succinct response
• Take responsibility for the preparation of submission documentation and answering queries relating to tenders, bids and/or questionnaires
• Ensure responses are completed in a timely manner, allowing time for final reviews and amendments before submission
• Ensure bids are provided to clients in line with bid/tender requirements and deadline requirements New business opportunities
• Maintain up to date records within our internal database and libraries e.g., bid/quote progress/opportunity pipeline tracker
• Produce weekly progress reports to support the flow of incoming work potential and grow company’s turnover
Qualifications and essential criteria:
• Previous experience of working within a similar, fast-paced environment involving answering questions and providing responses for bids / proposals.
• Experience with the tendering and bidding process in the construction industry.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Highly competent in administrative skills and computer literacy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
• The ability to prioritise workloads and time for yourself and other team members and when required reprioritise in line with changing demands.
• Eager to learn new software
• Ability to work off own initiative and self-motivated in identifying new business via online portals
• Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with key decision makers
• High degree of accuracy required in detail and presentation
• Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving
• Strong understanding of the tender management procedure for public and private sector
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.