Bid Manager | Galway | €Neg + Package (home working options)
• Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
• Compilation of PQQ Documents.
• Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
• Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
• Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering as jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (e.g.
• H&S, Quality etc.)
• Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager’s absence
• Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
• Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
• Review, track and respond to OJEU Notices.
• Compilation of presentations.
• Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
• Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
• Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
• Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
• Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
• Each month analyse projects coming to a close. Send template project profiles to the project managers and email the Project Manager to get the Client to complete a satisfaction survey.
• Set up a drive for these surveys on internal drives.
• Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation
• Must be from a main contractor background with relevant onsite operations experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a dedicated Bid Manager with excellent bid writing skills.
• Clear and concise communicator with an aptitude for problem solving and thinking outside the box.
• Talented in the presentation of technical content and proficient in the use of copywriting presentation software.
• Able to work accurately and efficiently while managing owns time to meet critical deadlines
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.