Reporting to: Senior Vice President of Business Development
• More than 20 year experience in heavy civil infrastructure and concession transportation.
• Experience in large multi-billion Private Public Partnership (PPP) project leadership and management at pre-tender and bid stage.
• Provide Professional approach to all stages of the bid management process (operational and technical functions) , including estimating, planning, costing, engineering, scheduling, tender submission & bid negotiation.
• Work and liaise closely with other members of the team, including Contract Managers in the estimation of contracts, ensuring that the Company’s pricing policies are utilized to optimize profitability.
• Review, manage and ensure timely receipt of design deliverables from consultants
• Assuring that the preparation of the Tender Submission is to be completed to the requirements of the client; preparing and submitting within the deadlines specified.
• Attend tender meetings to represent the Company and liaise with clients throughout the process.
• Experienced in contract negotiations with owners, lenders, equity providers, O&M companies, designer and subcontractors in a P3 environment.
• Ensuring that problems are identified and that solutions proposed are implemented.
• Work with and alongside the Joint Venture Partners ensuring.
• Support the Executive Management in the Bidding Process.
• Any other responsibilities as required, ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
2. 20+ years of experience in the construction industry
3. Strong Technical, legal, financial and risk management skills
4. Knowledge and understanding of global leader internal processes
5. Excellent technical, communication, organizational, managerial and planning skills.
6. Experience in RFQ and RFP Process
7. Experience in P3 Procurement processes
8. Potential project site based position if bid is successful
Special Condition: Required to travel within Canada and elsewhere needed
Compensation and Benefits: This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours/week); discretionary bonus and discretionary annual salary increase. Benefits include: 20 vacation days; 7 personal/sick days (combined); tuition reimbursement program; company Group Plan that includes health, dental, life insurance & AD&D, short and long term disability, employee and family assistance program, and Group Register Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP/ matching plan).
Additional benefits may include: relocation allowance; flights and accommodation