Assistant Estimator - Surrey- Groundworks Subcontractor
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Estimator to be office based in Surrey. They are a Groundwork and Concrete Frame Specialists.
With assistance and guidance where required, you will form part of the Estimating team with involvement in the tendering process from initial inquiry through to securing the tender.
• Production of BoQ’s with descriptions for pricing.
• An understanding of the principles of measuring quantities from specifications and drawings, with a basic knowledge of standard methods of measurement.
• The ability to raise technical or information-related queries with the client during the tender process.
• The use of computer systems and software for estimating and measurement.
• Pricing of works from 1st principles in conjunction with a senior estimator.
• An understanding of groundworks and RC frames would be a benefit.
• An industry-applicable qualification
• A positive and flexible approach
• The ability to accurately take off / re-measure substructure and RC works
• Commitment, honesty, and integrity
• A keen awareness of cost
• Good communication and presentation skills
• The ability to work effectively with minimum supervision as part of a team and to understand the client’s needs.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment- email@example.com