Town Planner / Planning and Development (Developer)
Dublin City Centre (beside Tara St dart station)
ICDS have a vacancy with one of Ireland's most reputable private developers who are based in Dublin 2 but are moving to the South Quay in Dublin.
They have been in operation for 30+ years’ and have undertaken housing, apartments, retail, industrial projects across Dublin/Leinster.
They are looking to expand their Land Development team and are looking for a Town Planner / Planning and Development Coordinator or Architect with 4 / 5- years experience in this area,
who will report to the Planning and Development Manager.
- To work in the development land team to manage existing lands and progress sites for development.
- To work on projects which may include residential, commercial and / or infrastructure planning.
- To appoint design teams on assigned projects, set up and manage the budgets and payments (with finance team).
- To organise and hold design team meetings, issue minutes and follow up on actions, to progress projects in line with agreed sites strategy and timelines.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required to produce deliverable, cost efficient plans that meet all requirements.
- To deal with a variety of items that may arise relating to the lands and progressing development.
- To report on project progress regularly and keep up to date records.
- A good understanding and experience of development and planning process.
- Strong communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead and motivate design teams and work well within an internal team.
- Enthusiastic and eager to develop skills and knowledge.
- Attention to detail in reviewing plans, costs and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a variety tasks at once.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200