Our client are well respected around the world and have currently won a number of high end residential fit out projects in London and the Home Counties. They now seek a Technical Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Ensure all information, paperwork and drawings are properly co-ordinated prior to being issued to site. The role holder will be a liaison for the company and will have regular contact with the designers, consultants and site team. A strong sense of responsibility, multi-tasking and troubleshooting service
is vital to succeed in this position.
• Architectural/Architectural Technician background
• Familiar with interior finishes, especially high end Residential/Commercial/Hospitality
• 5 to 10 years experience in a similar field
• On Site experience is a must
• Fast Track projects experience
• Efficient in Autocad
• Efficient in Ms Office Suites (Excel, Word etc.)
• Demonstrate a Problem solving drive
• Working under tight schedules
• Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility
• Strives for Innovation
• Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or similar
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS