Technical Coordinator (Apartments)
€Neg + Bonus, Health, travel allowance
Technical Coordinator required for highly-reputable residential developer known for their ward winning apartment and housing developments.
Role will involve design and technical aspects of projects; managing and coordinating technical information.
• Briefing and advising external consultants and specialist subcontractors with company Preferred approaches and details, within set timescales and budgets.
• Supporting the Technical Manager to coordinate overall management of Pre-Construction Design for Apartments.
• Organising Design Team Meetings/Workshops and recording minutes.
• Organising briefing sessions and workshops and presenting to various internal Teams for input and coordinating their approvals.
• Chairing Design Workshops – champion product quality and legacy, focusing on delivering design excellence across the scheme.
• Coordinating Design Guidance information and issuing out example design packages to consultants.
• Ensuring Quality and the Customer is integral through the detailed design process, delivering quality across schemes through accurate design, suitable product specification and driving design compliance
• Liaising with the in-house design and planning teams to give technical guidance on building and detailing methods.
• Keeping abreast of new innovative products, practices and build methods.
• Responsibility for communicating Design Management Strategy and Toolbox to all Design Team Members.
• Coordinate technical information from grant or lodgement of planning permission to construction start on site.
• Resolve day to day problems as they arise by preparing solutions and, where appropriate liaising with the technical manager and project manager for approval.
• Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
• 3+Years. experience in residential architecture.
• Residential developer an advantage.
• Knowledge & skillset in the key principles of design detailing & construction methods
• Knowledge and experience of apartment design and construction desirable but not essential
• Appreciation of the benefits and drivers of customer lead homes.
• Experience and aptitude for researching and implementing new building technologies;
• Light Gauge Steel, Bathroom Pods + Pre-Cast Concrete. Off Site Construction.
• Proficient in CAD and sketch design.
• Excellent working knowledge of latest Building Regulations and certification standards.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.