Our client is based in County Cavan they wish to appoint a Civil/Structural engineer to complement our existing engineering team.
The successful candidate must have a minimum BSc/BEng in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent. 3-5 years post-graduate experience mainly in design with some site experience
Description and Details:
• The successful candidate must have a minimum BSc/BEng in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
• 3-5 years post-graduate experience mainly in design with some site experience.
• Strong analytical, problem and design skills.
• Familiar with Eurocodes and Irish/British Building Standards. Must have Experience in concrete design. Experience in precast concrete
• Applicants must be extremely Health and Safety conscious.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Undertaking structural design calculations and overseeing production of drawings.
• Liaising with clients and other design team members.
• Driving projects from to ensure targets are met.
• Liaising with factory personnel during production.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects that include:
• Small to large projects in residential, commercial, educational and healthcare sectors.
Please appy today or contact Bradley at ICDS to find out more