Structural CAD Technician (Precast)
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of precast concrete products in Ireland and the UK.
Due to expansion, they require a Structural CAD Technician to complement their engineering team in Wicklow.
Description and Details:
- Relevant third level qualification with ideally 1-2 years post-graduate experience, however graduates will be considered.
- BIM/3D Software experience ideally Revit or Tekla.
- Experience in detailing precast concrete a distinct advantage.
- Familiar with Eurocodes and Irish/British Building Standards.
- Applicants must have fluent English and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Applicants must have a knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and AutoCAD.
- Must have ability to work under their own initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must be extremely Health and Safety conscious.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Production of detailed drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Production of drawings for manufacturing precast products.
- Liaising with clients and other design team members.
- Driving projects from to ensure targets are met.
- Liaising with factory personnel during production.
- Quality control of manufactured products.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects that include:
- Small to large projects in residential, commercial, educational and healthcare sectors.
- Large Civil and Utility Projects (Tanks, Culverts etc.)
- An opportunity to grow within a fast-growing company and to work on a variety of projects.
- On the job training.
- Friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from experienced personnel
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200