Co. Dublin, Ireland
€80,000 - €90,000 per annum
Senior Planner (Town and Land Development)
Dublin 2 | €Neg + Package
The Senior Planner is responsible for leading the planning and development of large-scale residential and commercial projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
The role involves coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, managing teams, and making strategic decisions to maximize project potential, specifically in the preparation and submission of planning applications.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within the property development industry.
- Lead the planning and development of large-scale property projects from concept to completion
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including architects, engineers, consultants, and local authorities
- Manage project teams, including planners, architects, engineers, and contractors
- Prepare and present project proposals and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and budget, making adjustments as necessary to ensure completion on time and within budget
- Provide strategic advice and recommendations to the Director of Planning and other senior management
- Keep up-to-date with new developments and regulations in the property development industry
- Prepare and submit detailed planning applications to local authorities, including the compilation of relevant documentation, such as site plans, design and access statements, and environmental impact assessments
- Coordinate with local authorities throughout the planning application process, including representing the company at planning committee meetings and addressing any issues or concerns
- Review and advise on planning conditions, ensuring they are reasonable and achievable
- Keep abreast of relevant legislation and case law and ensure the company’s projects comply with all relevant planning policies and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Town Planning, Architecture, or a related field
- Strong understanding of planning and development laws and regulations
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong knowledge of planning application process and requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with local authorities and other stakeholders
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation and case law
- Ability to negotiate and manage planning conditions.
Search & contact BarryKelly on LinkedIn firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for details.