Senior Project Manager - Midlands & Dublin
Our client, a growing and dynamic main contractor operating primarily in the Midlands / Dublin areas are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Senior PM!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, highly successful team of professionals where your career progression will be a priority of theirs!
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Oversee and manage current projects in the companies portfolio.
• Report to managing director regarding progress and updates with projects.
• Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
• Planning projects with project QS/Junior PM/Supervisor to ensure they are delivered on time.
• Ensure all company health and safety procedures are implemented.
• Management of site staff and all sub-contractors on a day to day basis to ensure works are
progressing as planned.
• Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any discrepancies are
• Coordinate timely flow of information from the design team and prepare information
required schedules/ RFI’s as necessary.
A competitive market leading salary and a strong benefits package are available for
the right candidate.
For more information and job spec, please get in touch today by sending an updated CV or reach out to
Ciara McKeogh on Linekdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ciara-mckeogh-8a82a4236/