€Neg + Package
Required fro leading M&E contractorworking on large projects in Mainland Europe.
Must have electrical background and at least 10 years' planning experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera P6
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the Dornan project team
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Implementing the Project Controls system
- Leading the planning team
- Degree or Trade qualified in Electrical disciplines or Construction Management
The Senior Planner will have the following experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge
- Expereince using Primavera P6
- Experience leading project from a project controls perspective
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial but not essential
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise, collaborate and coordinate with third party contractors and designers
- Coordinate with the construction management team
- Chair weekly coordination meetings and breakout workshops
- Manage master Revit MEP model for the project
- Manage BIM deliverables, model files, and drawings
- Responsible for ensuring quality compliance through BIM process
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc.
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks model and issue clash detection reports and deliverables reports
- Work with third party contractors and designers to resolve clashes and modelling issues
- Co-ordinate with project team
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.