Senior Design Manager
€Neg + package
Required for Tier-1 award winning contractor undertaking a large commercial project in Dublin City.
You will play a key role within the business. The successful candidate must have a design background along with 10-years experience managing design projects.
- In conjunction with the site team, manage the setting out of the project with emphasis on the co-ordination of architectural and engineering information.
- In conjunction with the site team, co-ordinating utilities and services from and between the mechanical and electrical engineers and the various utility providers.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager / Site Manager, prepare and maintain the schedule of information requirements.
- In accordance with the contract programme forward same to the architect and/or engineer as appropriate.
- Monitor the Information Schedule regularly and advise the Project Manager / Site Manager of progress and problems arising.
- Co-ordinate and manage the technical submittal process for all elements / components required to construct the project, to include the preparation and maintenance of a monitoring system that tracks the status of technical submittals in line with the contract programme.
- Monitor the technical submittal tracking document regularly and advise the Project Manager of progress and problems arising.
- Prepare and maintain a procurement tracking schedule based on approved technical submittals and approval of costs where relevant in line with the contract programme.
- Deal promptly with all queries raised during the course of the contract. Ensure that all queries are recorded in a proper and efficient manner.
- 10+ years’ industry experience working as a Design Manager on building projects
- Relevant Third level qualification (Engineering or Architectural)
Excellent package on offer including transport/ car allowance, pension, life assurance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable)
Please contact John.Behan@icds.ie to discuss or call 01-632-1200