Senior Cost Manager (Interiors, Build, MEP)
$Neg + Package
Our client is a leading international consultancy and construction company who holds a strong presence in North America, including key locations including New York City.
Due to expansion they now have multiple opportunities for Senior Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors – **Multiple Positions**
• Senior Cost Manager - Corporate Interiors/Building
• Senior Cost Manager – MEP (Experience of large, complex construction projects required)
This positions will be responsible for a key project or projects including new build, commercial interiors/fitout, MEP, and office refurbishment for major international corporations.
The opportunity is to act as the key client interface ensuring that the client objectives are met through the delivery of a value-added cost management service.
• Managing, growing and leading cost management teams or accounts.
• Conducting feasibility studies and production of procurement reports.
• Application of value management techniques at the outset of a project involving existing protocols and systems.
• Managing, estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
• Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including, pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
• Ensuring that post contract cost variances, change control, cost checking and valuation processes are managed effectively.
• Ensuring the production of monthly post contract and cost reports and presenting them to the client.
• Value engineering and life cycle costing.
• Final account negotiation and agreement.
• Taking a lead role in interfacing with clients, external and internal consultants at all project stages.
• Previous experience in the New York market would be advantageous
• Corporate interiors/fit-out, real estate or building experience
• Experience with recognised consultancy
• Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of cost management.
• Excellent knowledge of all methods of procurement.
• Experience of advising clients on value management, value engineering and life cycle costing.
Business development experience and understanding/taking the clients brief.
• Qualifications degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
• Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
Contact email@example.com more info or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.