Senior Cost Manager (CSA)
Required ofr leading cost consultancy working on Datacentre, Commercial & Residential projects.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently but also as part of a team for a variety of construction projects.
Demonstrate the ability to optimise projects costs, implement value engineering, and ensure value for money whilst still achieving and delivering the highest standards and quality. Hotel experience is a requirement.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare estimates and cost plans for variety of developments using CostX Software
- Prepare standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial reports
- Prepare tender documents as required by procurement choice
- Analyse tenders and prepare tender reports at all stages of procurement
- Prepare valuations and cost reports; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
- Assist in the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
- Prepare and agree final accounts
- Perform other duties as may reasonably be required
- Occasional travel may be required
Desired Experience and Education:
- Datacentre, Commercial or Residential sector
- Pre- and post-contract experience
- Excellent IT skills
- CostX experience (advantageous)
- Excellent communications skills
- Client facing
- BSc essential in a construction related discipline
- The ideal candidate will be a results driven, self-motivated team player with excellent client relationship skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org discuss or cal 016321200