Senior Consultant (Planning & Development)
Dublin, (hybrid options)
Required for leading planning, economics and research consultancy which specialises in the provision of expert advice to public and private sector clients.
Project portfolio include Strategic Housing Development (SHD) applications, Strategic Infrastructure Development (SID) applications, as well as a wide range of commercial and residential schemes.
- Irish Planning Institute professional accreditation, and/or Royal Town Planning Institute accreditation.
- At least 5 years' experience working within the planning and development industry
- Strong knowledge of the Irish planning processes including EIAR.
- Experience working with Design Teams in the preparation and lodgement of planning applications, planning appeals, site feasibility studies, and planning strategies.
- Actively contribute to, and lead on, a portfolio of planning and development projects.
- Manage relations with Future Analytics existing client base in a proactive and positive manner.
- Plan and manage own work, showing commitment to continuous professional development.
- Prepare and coordinate planning applications, appeals, planning reports, feasibility studies and EIARs (non-specialist chapters).
- Provide planning advice and opinion on a range of planning and environmental policy and regulation.
- Contribute to the creation of new opportunities and new ideas - developing best practice.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature to those described above as may be allocated from time to time.
- We offer excellent opportunities and support for professional and personal development including access to further educational and training opportunities, wellbeing programmes and volunteering initiatives.
To register your interest please send CV to John.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.