Senior Commissioning Manager - Data Centres | Sweden | Neg
The Senior Commissioning Manager will manage all aspects of commissioning for a large scale data center project and interface with the contractor, the design team, the equipment vendors and the client. The Senior Commissioning Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field. These activities include managing and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising during the commissioning process, from planning and test script development through to handover.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish a commissioning execution plan. Set meeting schedules, communication structures, and all other necessary project events to support the commissioning of the project.
- Develop a high level commissioning schedule, based on the main contractor’s schedule and interfacing any third parties or client groups involved
- Establish a strong relationship with the main contractor and support vendors and sub-contractors to generate a cooperative working philosophy focused on project delivery
- Monitor commissioning and report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key parameters
- Engage with client groups to ensure their needs are managed and smooth handover of plant and equipment takes place
- Ensure all relevant environmental, health and safety standards are being followed, encouraging a positive health and safety culture
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation, BIM model and required certification
Apply directly with your Word CV to email@example.com