Senior BIM Coordinator
€Neg + Package
Senior BIM Coordinator required for to work on site on a project in Mainland Europe Required for leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Will be the BIM lead for the project, mechanical background desirable.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise, collaborate and coordinate with third party contractors and designers
- Coordinate with the construction management team
- Chair weekly coordination meetings and breakout workshops
- Manage master Revit MEP model for the project
- Manage BIM deliverables, model files, and drawings
- Responsible for ensuring quality compliance through BIM process
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc.
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks model and issue clash detection reports and deliverables reports
- Work with third party contractors and designers to resolve clashes and modelling issues
- Co-ordinate with project team.
Engineering or BIM qualification desirable
- 5-6 years’ experience in M&E services coordination in a site-based role
- Proficient in Revit MEP, Fabrication MEP, Plant 3D, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in models
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with third party contractors and designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.