Senior Architectural Technologist | Dublin West | Neg
ICDS Group have been asked to identify a talented Senior Architectural Technologist for a leading Design Practice in Dublin West / Meath.
Interviews commencing ASAP with the office Director.
Senior Architectural Technologist
- Preparing planning applications.
- Producing detailed drawings for building regulations applications and tender packages.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
- Attending meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists;
- Coordinating the work of contractors.
- Making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the agreed time frame and according to specification.
- Solving problems that might occur during building.
- Carrying out defect inspections.
- Undertaking any other tasks within your capabilities as requested.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the preparation and development of planning, tender, fire certificate, tender and construction drawings / specifications.
- Ability to manage a team of 2 to 3 Architectural technologists is a big plus.
- Good understanding of Current Building Regulations.
- Sound communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills; including Revit and AutoCAD.
- The ability to liaise effectively and confidently with other public and private organisations.
- Ability to problem-solve, but also raise critical issues in a timely-manner.
- Full, clean driving licence an advantage
- Knowledge of issues pertinent to architecture, fast track construction, design, planning and the built environment in the context of sustainability.
- Experience working on Commercial and Retail projects in a similar role is a plus
- Prepared to travel to in Europe
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with a Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com