Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Dublin South / City
Our client is a leading cost consultancy & project management company who provides professional consultancy services to blue-chip clients.
Sectors include Civil, MEP, Commercial, Data Centre, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail.
Due to continied success that are now clooking for Quantity Surveyors with 5+ years experience on Civil or MEP projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare estimates and cost plans for a variety of developments using CostX Software
- Prepare standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial reports
- Prepare tender documents as required by procurement strategy
- Analyse tenders and prepare tender reports at all stages of procurement
- Prepare valuations and cost reports; and adjust variations
- Assist in the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
- Prepare and agree final accounts
Desired Experience and Education:
- 5+ years experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience in Civil or MEP projects
- CostX experience (advantageous)
- Firm understanding of contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc essential in a construction related discipline
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.