**January 2019 Start**
A tier 1, global cost and project management consultancy client of mine are looking for ambitious Quantity Surveyors to support projects across a wide variety of sectors with a strong focus on commercial, residential, healthcare and education.
By the very nature of the size of the projects you will be expected to perform pre and post contract services for the client and form part of a team approach to project delivery.
The successful candidate will join an established team of Cost Managers and be offered structured training and support to take their career to the next level.
- Provide commercial and contract support through the construction stage of the project
- Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
- Strong experience closing out commercial, change orders and contract issues
- Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting
- Perform interim valuations
- Forecast and monitor cash flow to ensure a positive cash flow is maintained
- Reparation and agreement of final accounts, to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Produce cost analysis feedback / lessons learnt to the client for future works
- Occasional travel may be required
- You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
- Assist in mentoring and development of junior staff
What you need:
- 3+ years Commercial QS experience (Preferably PQS)
- RICS or SCSI membership is a bonus
- Extensive public and private sector project experience preferred
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Ability to make you own informed decisions and work unsupervised when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com