Project Manager (Electrical Data Centres) | Sweden | Neg
Our client, a tier 1 global PM & Cost Consultancy is rapidly growing it's team in Sweden after securing a range of long term contracts in scandinavia.
The Project Manager (Electrical) will be part of a client team but will have a particular focus for the interface between equipment vendors and the other parties on the project. i.e. AE, GC and their installation sub-contractors, Commissioning Agents etc.
- Liaison between the project specific Senior Project Manager, the General Contractor Package Managers, the Architect Engineer and the various equipment vendor project managers
- Ensure coordination between packages occurs under the guidance of the GC
- Ensuring regular meetings and communication happens between all parties
- Ensuring the GC Package Managers provide all required information to the vendors on a weekly basis
- Ensure the vendors supply all necessary information and submittals, not least resource loaded schedules for the installation and commission of their equipment to match the overall project
- In collaboration with the GC and client procurement teams, expedite and perceived delays with package delivery
- Ensure Factory Witness tests are supported as required by the client, that the vendor and the GC has prepared for these tests and that the GC reports upon the tests
- Ensure follow up on actions arising from the tests are closed and any remedial works required before delivery to site schedule
- Keep an accurate log of delays to schedule delivery
- Liaise with the vendors on site and monitor their performance in terms of schedule and quality during the installation phase
- Manage the change control process relating to any changes required of the vendors packages
- Liaise with vendors, CXA, GC and Client staff to resolve and close any issues arising during the commissioning phase, which will be led by the CXA.
Apply directly with your Word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org