Project Manager (Property Development)
€80-85k + Bonus, Healthcare + pension
Our client is a Tier-1 property developer, who undertake large new build commerical and high-tech industrial projects to the value of €300m.
Currently require a Project Manager with 6+ years constrcution management experience.
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction,
- Tenant liaison, completion and handover; Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development;
- Working with all parties to ensure delivery of objectives: the safe completion of high-quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and the local community;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives;
- Attendance and, at times, chairing design co-ordination and construction progress meetings.
- Third level honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 6 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project planning and project collaboration
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.