Project Manager (Property Development)
€45-65k + Bonus, Healthcare + Pension
Our client is a leading property developer based in Dublin with €2Bn in assets across Dublin.
Due to continued growth, they currently require a Project Manager with 0-2 years' experience in construction/project management.
This role will a recent graduate from an Architecture/ Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or someone looking to move from consultancy or main contracting background.
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through to completion
- Design development, planning permission, procurement, construction
- Tenant liaison, completion and handover;
- Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development;
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure delivery of objectives: the safe completion of high-quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and the local community;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives;
- Attendance and, at times, chairing design co-ordination and construction progress meetings.
- 3rd level honours degree in Project Management/Engineering/Architecture
- 0-2 years’ experience in construction/project management
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project planning and project collaboration software.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss in confidence.