Project Manager (Data Centre)
€Neg + Package
Required for international data centre developer working on large-scale projects in Ireland & UK. Role will involve working on full project lifecycle, (i.e from Land Acquisition-Design-Constrcution-Fit-out-Operations.)
This role will report directly to the COO and will offer progression for the suitable candidate.
Construction experience not necessary but is part of the process of project delivery journey.
- Oversee and manage full project lifecycles from initial feasibility through to project completion, across a range of business areas.
- Setting clear targets for each project and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage.
- In conjunction with the senior management team, set priorities for various projects / activities. Escalate issues to senior management as required.
- Working with multiple internal and external parties to ensure the delivery of Data Centre objectives for each project.
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives to key stakeholders within the business.
- Maintaining all project documentation within the organisation to include roadmaps, project plans, RAID logs etc.
- In conjunction with the CFO, manage and track all project related budgets and expenditure.
- Chairing and co-ordinating regular progress meetings with all relevant parties.
- At least 5 years’ project management experience, preferably within data centre, real estate or the construction industry.
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, project planning and project collaboration software;
- Third level honours degree in Engineering or Project Management desirable.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200