Project Manager (Client-side)
€60-70k + Bonus, Healthcare + pension
Our client is a Tier-1 property developer, who undertake large commerical,industrial, and retail projects including new build and refurbishment.
Currently require a Project Manager with 3-6+ years' experience in construction, ideally suiited to someone from a PM consultancy or looking to transition from a main contracting.
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction,
- Tenant liaison, completion and handover; Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development;
- Working with all parties to ensure delivery of objectives: the safe completion of high-quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and the local community;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives;
- Attendance and, at times, chairing design co-ordination and construction progress meetings.
- 3rd level honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 3-6 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project planning and project collaboration software.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss in detail.