Project Manager (Client-side)
Required for leading infrastructure contactor.
We require for an immediate start a Project Manager – Capital Investment & Development, reporting to the Operations Director.
This opportunity involves the management of a very significant office, fabrication shop, stores and laboratories facility.
The role includes collating briefs, managing / supervising consultants and contractors, coordinating design teams, managing the development process through all stages from planning to completion, attending / chairing meetings and preparing timely reports.
In addition, responsibilities will include client-side project management of other development projects from feasibility through to completion and handover.
- Project management of HO development project through the planning, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover stages.
- Delivery of project in accordance with timelines, quality, and cost objective as set out by the client and in compliance with company governance and control procedures.
- Collating a brief from the client (and business operations units generally) and managing the project to meet the client’s objectives and expectations.
- Agreeing construction phasing plans including project constraints and restrictions with operations departments in order to maximise construction output while minimising disruption to operations.
- Maintaining and managing communications with key stakeholders
- Develop and produce budgets and programmes. Monitor as required and initiate action as required.
- Liaise with the design leads to ensure the design is progressing in line with the client’s brief, programme and the agreed budget.
- Management of project risk and ensuring that risk registers are maintained and updated.
- Ensuring that all client-side project control documentation are in place and kept up to date.
- University degree in engineering /construction management/quantity surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client-side project management of projects of similar scale
- Experience in managing commercial developments / multi-disciplinary projects and an understanding and appreciation of the interfacing of all disciplines.
- Knowledge of building works, design co-ordination, construction and other project related activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication / negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Microsoft Project. Experience in the use CAD is desirable but not essential.
- Commercial awareness and a keen business acumen.
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.