Project Manager (Client-side/Property Development)
Required for leading contractor with operations nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a developer or a project management company.
• Project management of various projects: Development plan submissions, SHD applications, and planning permissions generally
• Identification of opportunities, project appraisals, compilation of associated reports
• Develop and produce budgets and programmes. Monitor as required and initiate action as required.
• Delivery of project in accordance with timelines, quality, and cost objective as set out by the client and in compliance with company governance and control procedures.
• Liaise with the design leads to ensure the design is progressing in line with the client’s brief, programme and the agreed budget.
• Management of project risk and ensuring that risk registers are maintained and updated.
• Maintaining and managing communications with key stakeholders
• Compile and present project reports on a monthly basis
• Ensuring that all client side project control documentation are in place and kept up to date.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• University degree in quantity surveying / property surveying, engineering or construction management, ideally chartered.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in client side project management / property development / planning processes
• Excellent knowledge of all relevant legislation / statutory processes for planning & development
• Extensive knowledge of property development market in Ireland
• Experience in site appraisals: industrial, commercial & residential
• Excellent written and oral communication / negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Microsoft Project. Experience in the use CAD is desirable but not essential.
• Commercial awareness and a keen business acumen.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.