Operations Manager/Senior Property Manager – Dublin
Our client is a leading real estate investor, developer and asset manager headquartered in Ireland, with offices across Europe.
They are presently managing in excess of €1 billion of real estate assets, spread across various platforms focusing on residential developments.
They require an Operations Manager for their PRS division. This is a newly created role to assist in the operational management, leasing, marketing and management of both the standing stock and on boarding of the new build blocks they have contracted to purchase.
The successful candidate will operate as part of an established PRS team focussing on the following areas:
• Management of the external property and leasing managers
• Implementing and challenging KPI’s across the managers and portfolio
• Delivery of operational efficiencies across the portfolio
• Overseeing the service standards provided to tenants
• Coordination and on-boarding of the forward purchase assets to the portfolio
• Engage with external consultants and oversee relationships with third party service providers such as project managers, marketing consultants and fit-out contractors.
• Provide ongoing input to all investor reporting requirements
• Oversight and implementation of the company policies and operational plans
Qualification & Requirements:
• Relevant 3rd level qualification within Property, Construction or Commercial Management.
• 5 or more years of apartment property management experience; multi-site property management experience; residential leasing experience; OMC experience
• Proficiency with property management software platforms, such as Yardi and Qube
• Ability to overcome obstacles with an eye toward high levels of excellence.
• Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to service.
• Outstanding project management skills, with ability to meet specific deadlines.
• Strong leadership style to manage multiple PM teams across different organisations
• Ability to self-manage with effective time management.
• Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
• Strong financial aptitude and analytical skills.
• General understanding of construction.
• Regular travel across Dublin is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the senior management team within a highly successul real estate organisation.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS