I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning company who are seeking a MEP Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, on a project based in London.
The company has a strong reputation as a great employer. They are well respected not only just in the UK and Ireland but also in Mainland Europe for experience on New Build Data Centre's. The successful candidate must have knowledge of the full life cycle of a construction project, any experience working with BIM would be desireable.
They are seeking candidates with the following:
- Proven track record in managing of pharma or data centre projects
- Experience of managing the design consultants and sub-contractors at project level
- The candidate will be ideally Bachelor Degree qualified or above
- Holding the relevant Chartered membership of a Professional Institute, or working towards gaining membership
- Manage the M&E design team, the design development and technical submission approval process
- Contribute to value engineering & buildability of the Project
- Control and co-ordinate the delivery of Building Services on specific projects ensuring compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Provide operational and technical solutions to projects that improve service and value for the business, customers and business partners in line with financial forecasts and operational requirements
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Building Services element of the Design Team
- Attend/input to monthly PRMs
- Manage sub-contractor resources in an efficient manner to ensure the highest possible level of service, productivity and control for each Project
- Review Sub Contractors construction protocols, RAMS, I&TPs for Projects to ensure a safe, secure, compliant and efficient operation/installation
- Undertake regular site inspections to ensure compliance, take appropriate corrective action where necessary & issue regular progress reports
- Lead and manage the Commissioning of systems and equipment and control and co-ordinate Client demonstrations, collation of all necessary certification
- Contribute to overall Health and Safety Standards of all staff and activities to ensure health safety and welfare of staff & supply chain
- Actively engage in and support Delivering Excellence, inputting into the Delivering Excellence Project Plan and leading on each of the four cornerstones
- Ensure M&E snagging closed out & signed off by client, support aftercare team in closing out any M&E defects
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE