MEP Coordinator / MEP Manager - Excellent Main Contractor!
Our client is a long established main contractor operating in the UK, and overseas. Their project background includes: residential, commercial, hotels & leisure, education, industrial, retail and healthcare. Due to the continued growth of their London business, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious MEP Manager to join their team working alongside a Senior MEP Manager on a high profile residential project in West London.
Their ideal candidate will already have:
• A minimum of 3 years experience.
• A main contractor background - or large M&E contractor.
• Role would suit an excellent M&E or Building Services Coordinator looking to step up to MEP Manager.
• Residential project experience. • Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Personal drive and ambition.
• Stable employment history (ie - good length of service)
• Relevant industry qualifications.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE