€60-70k (Car, Pension, bens)
Our client is a leading main contractor with operations in Ireland UK, and Overseas with turnover in excess of €200m.
Due to continued growth they have requirements for Building Services (M&E) Coordinator who will be required for commercial & residential, data centre projects involving new build and refurbishment works to the value of €150m
- Ensure technical delivery of project output.
- Review and report on activities of M+E sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Chairing Mechanical and Electrical technical co-ordination meetings and producing minutes in a timely manner.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- Knowledge generation re. All technical products incl. statutory and regulatory developments.
- On site problem-solving skills
- Coordination of technical submittals, samples, product selection etc. within programme requirements
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification (Diploma/Degree in Building Services)
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.