ICDS have been requested to work on a high profile role within the construction sector in Ireland.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their horizons through collaboration and networking with colleagues across the multi-disciplinary construction community. In promoting excellence in concrete design and construction the successful candidate will play an important role in the sustainable development of the Irish construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Priorities for the appointee will include:
• To promote the widespread adoption of training courses and develop future formal training offerings.
• To promote and develop lectures to inform and educate members on technical matters.
• To grow membership through promotion of the benefits for members.
• Management of the day-to-day activities including collaboration with Council members and other stakeholders, both national and international.
• Liaison with other professional and industry organisations.
• Responding to and managing requests for technical information and advice.
An initial fixed term contract of two years will be offered to the successful candidate, subject to a satisfactory probationary period of six months. A competitive remuneration package will be offered, commensurate with experience. The position will be largely based in Platin. The successful candidate will require their own transport and full driving license, as some travel will be required but all expenses will be covered
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE