Digital Construction Manager (BIM) | Dublin | €Neg + Bonus + Benefit Suite
Our client are a leading Tier-1 Developer who have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Digital Construction Manager to join their growing team, in a fast-paced dynamic working environment. You will oversee & lead the development of their digital evolution from a construction delivery perspective with responsibility for the day-to-day strategic assessment, application and deployment of tangible digital advancements.
The ideal candidate MUST have
- Min. Level 8 in Architecture/Engineering/Construction related discipline/ Post-grad Level 8 in BIM Technologies. Level 9 in BIM Management or Digital Construction preferred
- Proficient in ISO19650 and Common Data Environment protocols
- Must have experience managing a portfolio of projects, and knowledge of the of the development lifecycle.
- Must have experience managing and getting the best out of a BIM technologies and teams.
- Knowledge/experience of design best practice, project delivery and construction methods
- Superior in-depth working knowledge of BIM software such as Revit/ Navisworks and a skilled user of cloud collaboration platforms
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment