Design Manager required for leading residential developer based in Dublin.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the design of new homes to ensure the highest standards in contemporary living space design, delivering best-in-class designs in line with customer expectations.Reporting to the Head of Design.
The successful candidate will champion and execute architectural designs across the full portfolio of Group projects.
- Provide oversight to our external design consultants from project inception, through planning, procurement, construction, and handover
- Manage design teams to achieve accurate and coordinated design post planning process to enable accurate procurement by site teams.
- Develop project specific Design Briefs working with the internal departments to ensure project designs align with target market
- Partnering with Planning and Procurement to effectively identify, select, and design new homes centered around the home purchasers needs, expectations, and affordability.
- Lead the product selection process to ensure informed decision making in the selection of kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom fittings for new homes
- Contribute to the Value Engineering process with the Construction Operations team to ensure buildable, value-add design solutions are achieved in line with project commercial parameters
- Interface with the Construction Teams to ensure the smooth implementation of the design vision and delivery of detailed design packages in line with construction programme timelines
- Define and develop in-house design guidelines for new home schemes
- Qualified Architect with 10+ years’ post qualification experience in residential architecture / internal architecture / interior design
- A passion for good design and strong appreciation of residential building form and aesthetic
- Experience in residential interior design and architecture, with a deep interest in modern living standards and spatial design
- Creative mind, interest in innovation and researching evolving consumer trends
- Commercially astute with an ability to make value-add contributions through the design development process
- In-depth knowledge and appreciation of the budget and programme parameters underpinning the construction delivery process
- Ability to work with a wide array of project stakeholders both internal and external, in a fast-paced project delivery environment with an ability to influence the decision-making process
- Proficient in CAD and sketch design
- Experience with a residential design / build developer an advantage, although not
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200