Design Manager (Lead) | Dublin, Leinster
c.€120k, Bonus, Car, Medi, Pension & Benefits
Required for leading contractoe/property developer, delivering large-scale residential and commercial projects in the greater Dublin Area on a strategically located land banks both sides of the M50. Ideal candidate will have several years’ proven experience in residential design or similar, managing design teams, major developments from pre-construction to project completion in Ireland, the UK or overseas.
- Guidance, management, and support of the Technical Team managing the planning, architectural and engineering design valuation processes for delivery.
- Responsible for all architectural, engineering, and technical aspects of residential design, inclusive of both traditional low-rise dwellings & high-rise apartments.
- Manage both internal and external teams to ensure a best-in-class service delivery.
- Review the identification of cost reduction and margin improvement opportunities via clever design and ensure their integration into future activities.
- 7+ years’ experience working at a senior level within the residential industry as either a Head of Technical / Technical Manager or equivalent running numerous projects simultaneously while managing and motivating the entire design team.
- Open to experienced candidates from a developer, design studio (architectural, engineering, planning) or in-house main contracting design team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of current building regulations, planning system, codes of practice, and other associated legislation connected with both house and apartment construction.
- Proven ability for effectively managing and motivating a high performing design team.
Ideal role for experienced Design Manager / Technical Lead to join the senior management team with defined route to Directorship.
Search & contact BarryKelly on LinkedIn firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for details.